Lost Messages Charm- Argentium Sterling Silver
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit price
- ( per )
The Lost Messages charm, inspired by one of our favorite stories- the Outlander Series.
This small charm features hand-carved texture, rich details, and a small name of your choice ( up to 5 letters) . The charm was designed to look like a torn piece of paper with a short message written on it, looking as if it had been left for someone else to find at a later time. Each charm is carefully finished by hand, ensuring that it will be a timeless piece for any jewelry collection. Wear it on a necklace or bracelet,or layer it with multiple charms to create your own personalized look.
Made with durable and tarnish-resistant Argentium sterling silver, this charm is built to last and will remain a cherished piece for years to come. Perfect as a gift for fans of the Outlander series, or as a special addition to your own collection, our hand-crafted charm is the perfect representation of timeless love,history,perseverance, and secrets.
As these are individually handmade to order, they take about 3-5 days to be made. Please message us if you need your order by a certain date.
Charm dimension & details:
- Small batch,artisan-made
- Arrives on a 6mm x 4mm oval jump ring, large enough to fit on most charm bracelets.
- Can be personalized with a short name of your choice, or date.
- Want to turn the charm into a necklace? Add a chain or cord.
- Approximately 14mm wide by 8mm in height ( excluding the jump ring)
- Arrives in a gift box, ready for gift giving or keeping with care instructions
- Antiqued for depth & dimension.
- Ships FREE to the US on orders of $50+
- Tracked & insured during shipping for peace of mind
- Ships internationally as well- email or message us if you don't see your country on the checkout screen.
ALL Skolland Jewelry is handmade in Wisconsin.
+storytelling jewelry for memorable women+
©2023 Skolland LLC. All rights reserved. Duplications, derivatives, or reproductions are prohibited without the written consent of the author.