A new collection is arriving in October, subscribe to the Skolland Guild to get exclusive sneak peeks
We stand by the quality of our work, if for some reason there is ever a fault with our craftsmanship we will replace or repair your jewelry free of charge.
- Pieces that are subject to: an accident, normal wear-and-tear, abuse, modification, attempted repair by someone other than Skolland Jewelry, negligence, or misuse, are not covered. In these cases, if feasible we will repair the piece for a reasonable fee.
- Some of our chains are repairable, some are not. We will either repair or replace damaged or broken chains for 90 days after purchase.
- All return shipping charges are the customer’s responsibility and cannot be refunded.
- Skolland Jewelry is not responsible for damages or losses incurred during return shipping. We place shipping insurance on each shipment, but please be around to receive your items.
- For online customers-Please include your original invoice or order number with repairs. For offline (in-person sales) please include information as to what location you purchased your piece if you need to send it in for a repair.