We stand by the quality of our work, if for some reason there is ever a fault with our craftsmanship we will replace or repair your jewelry free of charge.
- Pieces that are subject to: an accident, normal wear-and-tear, abuse, modification, attempted repair by someone other than Skolland Jewelry, negligence, or misuse, are not covered. In these cases, if feasible we will repair the piece for a reasonable fee.
- Some of our chains are repairable, some are not. We will either repair or replace damaged or broken chains for 90 days after purchase.
- All return shipping charges are the customer’s responsibility and cannot be refunded.
- Skolland Jewelry is not responsible for damages or losses incurred during return shipping. We place shipping insurance on each shipment, but please be around to receive your items.
- For online customers-Please include your original invoice or order number with repairs. For offline (in-person sales) please include information as to what location you purchased your piece if you need to send it in for a repair.