Bone of My Bone Necklace-940 Argentium Sterling Silver
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit price
- ( per )
Come and explore the untamed wilderness of the Scottish Highlands with the Bone of My Bone Necklace, a captivating jewelry piece that embodies the raw and unbridled spirit of the great outdoors.
Handcrafted from solid 940 Argentium sterling silver, this crescent moon-shaped necklace features a texture reminiscent of the rugged terrain in the Scottish highlands, offering a sense of adventure to those who crave it most. Its weighty presence symbolizes the unbreakable bond of Claire and Jamie's love in Outlander, while the superior quality of its materials reflects its value as a timeless piece of jewelry. The antiqued cable chain perfectly complements the bold and uninhibited design, making this necklace a true favorite for those who seek adventure and love to get lost in a good book. Don't miss your chance to add the Bone of My Bone Necklace to your collection and wear a piece of Scotland wherever you go.
- VERY limited piece-only 1 is made
- 35mm wide at the connection points, 4.6mm thick-nice & weighty (15 grams!)
- Handcarved & designed to be an heirloom piece, this is not a cheap or flimsy piece of jewelry.
- Crescent-shaped w/blade in bow styling. Lots of texture.
- Arrives on a 17-inch cable chain w/lobster clasp. You can add a chain extender if you wish.
- Antiqued for depth and dimension
- Arrives in a branded gift box, ready for gift giving or keeping with care instructions.
- Ships to the US & Internationally, tracking & shipping insurance included for peace of mind
- Already made for fast shipping, ships out within 1-3 business days.
ALL Skolland Jewelry is handmade in Wisconsin
+storytelling jewelry for memorable women+