A new collection is arriving in October, subscribe to the Skolland Guild to get exclusive sneak peeks
Ancient Thistle Earrings-Argentium Sterling Silver
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit price
- ( per )
Unleash your inner enchantress with the mesmerizing Ancient Thistle Earrings. These round charm earrings exude an old-world style, meticulously handcrafted to resemble long-lost relics that evoke the lost charm of a bygone era. The thistle of Scotland motif in the center of each earring pays homage to the country's most cherished emblem, while the textured surface further enhances the antique allure, whisking you away to a time of mystery and enchantment.
Crafted from the finest silver-Argentium 940 Sterling Silver, these charm earrings boast intricate texture and details, as well as increased durability and tarnish resistance. Whether you're a fan of the Outlander series, have Scottish heritage, or simply looking for a unique addition to your collection, the Ancient Thistle Earrings are guaranteed to leave a lasting impression. Adorn yourself with these textured heirloom treasures and experience the enchanting allure of the past.
Earring Dimensions & Details:
- 18mm wide x 40mm height, each earring weighs just over 6 grams each. Sold as a pair.
- Medium weight, heirloom quality. Significantly more substantial than mass-produced earrings
- Old-world style looks like they've been made hundreds of years ago.
- Arrive in a branded gift box ready for giving or keeping, with care instructions.
- Individually handmade to order from 940 Argentium sterling silver, each pair takes about 3-5 business days to make
- Ship to the US & Internationally, shipping insurance, and tracking included all the way for peace of mind.
- Need different ear wires? Just leave a note at checkout and we can accommodate your needs.
ALL Skolland Jewelry is handmade in Wisconsin.
+storytelling jewelry for memorable women+