A new collection is arriving in October, subscribe to the Skolland Guild to get exclusive sneak peeks
Thistles on a Foggy Morn-Dendric Agate & Argentium Sterling Silver
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit price
- ( per )
Step into a world of enchantment with our Thistles on a Foggy Morn Earrings, a breathtaking blend of nature and artistry that will transport you to the misty moorlands of Scotland. Crafted from the best silver: 940 Argentium sterling silver, these mesmerizing drop earrings feature drop-shaped dendritic agate stones with ethereal inclusions and colors that evoke the serene beauty of thistles emerging from the misty moorland on a foggy morning.
With hand-carved vines gracefully wrapped around the stones, paying homage to the delicate rushes that nestle alongside thistles by a tranquil riverbank, these earrings are more than a statement piece – they're a tribute to the harmonious balance between nature and craftsmanship. Lovingly made with meticulous attention to detail, these earrings serve as a stunning reminder of the breathtaking wonders of nature that surround us. Ideal for nature lovers and those who have left their hearts in Scotland, let the silver and stones transport you to a world of serenity and wonder.
Earring Dimensions & Details:
- Each earring is roughly 13mm wide x 38 mm in length,sold as a pair.
- Each dendritic agate is drop shape and is bezel set in 940 argentium sterling silver.
- Arrives on ear wires.
- Antiqued for depth and dimension, full of hand carved raw texture and vine details.
- Arrives in a branded gift box,ready for giving or keeping with care instructions.
- Ships to the US & internationally,shipping insurance & tracking included for peace of mind.
- Need different ear wires? Just leave a message at checkout,we can accommodate your needs.
ALL Skolland Jewelry is handmade in Wisconsin.
+storytelling jewelry for memorable women+