The Morrigan Is Here! ✦ Shop the Newest Collection
Devoro Cuff-935 Sterling Silver,Patina & Hessonite Garnet
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit price
- ( per )
Devoro ( Latin) verb; to devour, consume; swallow, gulp down; engulf/ingulf, absorb, drink in
Part of our new From Forests to Arches collection, this captivating & immense cuff has its own presence. Set in the center is a brilliant hessonite garnet, surrounding the stone setting are small, hammered marks. The sides of the cuff feature twisting & tangling vines that overlap each other-looking as if they are reaching toward the stone in the center. Below the vines is a hand-carved texture that simulates hills & valleys. Finally, a polished and rounded border nicely encapsulates the design. The concept for this piece stems from the same concept my Devoro earrings were drawn from- mindset. This cuff was made using the ancient art of lost wax casting, with only 1 being made. Embrace the warrior within with this truly limited design.
Looking for matching earrings or a ring? Check out the Bessas Ring or the Devoro earrings. The ring features a hessonite garnet that matches the stone in this cuff, and the Devoro earrings feature the same vine styling.
This is the cuff you will receive
- Cuff is approximately 6 inches in length with a 1” gap, it will fit someone with a 6.5“ wrist comfortably, but will also fit those with wrist sizes between 6.25”-6.75” See sizing guide above if you’re unsure if this piece will fit.
- Oval shape, designed to fit the natural shape of your wrist
- Crafted from 935 Argentium Sterling Silver
- Features a prism cut hessonite garnet, stone dimensions are 11 mm x 7 mm
- Patina is applied for depth & dimension
- Arrives in a branded gift box, ready for gift giving or keeping.
- Can be gift-wrapped to make it extra special
- Ships free via USPS first class mail, tracking & insurance included all the way for peace of mind.
All Skolland Jewelry is handmade in Wisconsin
+Personality In Metal+