The Morrigan Is Here! ✦ Shop the Newest Collection
Triquetra Charm for EarCuffs or Hoop Earrings-Argentium Sterling Silver
- Prix ordinaire
- Prix soldé
- Prix ordinaire
- Prix unitaire
- ( par )
Information sur le produit
Unearth the Triquetra Charms. echoing ancient tales with their wax seal style and trinity knot motif. Aged edge marks enhance their mystique, embodying the fierce spirit of Morrigan mythology. Versatile as an ear jacket, they're not just adornments, but a testament to the powerful symbolism of "3".
These charms can be worn on our EarCuffs or Hoop Earrings.They go exceptionally well with the Brutalist Textured Hoop earrings,those hoops can be found here.
***Cuffs and Hoops are sold separately.***
The symbolism behind the triquetra is often used to represent the father,son,& holy spirit in Christianity. In paganism it often represents the mother,maiden,crone, or the 3 stages of life: youth,adulthood,and old age. It's an ancient symbol that holds special meaning across multiple religions.
Charm Dimensions and Details:
- Sold as singles or in pairs.
- Rounded,wax seal style charm with a trinity knot in the center. Intentionally placed aged marks on the edges to give the look of an ancient piece.
- Features are signature Skolland texture on the back.
- These versatile charms can easily be swapped with other charms to create different looks on our earcuffs or hoops.
- Each charm weighs approximately 4.4 grams.
- Handcrafted from 935 Argentium Sterling Silver.
- Size: approximately 1 inches x .75 inches-about the length of a US quarters
- Will arrive in a branded gift box, ready for gift giving or keeping with care instructions.
ALL Skolland Jewelry is handmade in Wisconsin
+Storytelling Jewelry for Memorable Women+